GPIB-ETHERNET Controller 1.2 Release Notes
Version 22.214.171.124 (May 14, 2013)
- Added ++lllo command to disable front panel operation. See manual for details.
- DHCP requests now include the adapter name (host name) for easier network lookup. Format of the host name string is "Prologix-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX", where XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX is the adapter MAC address.
Version 126.96.36.199 (April 18, 2011)
- Reliability improvements to NetFinder protocol used to discover and configure GPIB-ETHERNET Controllers.
KE5FX toolkit must be updated to the latest version for use with this firmware version.
- Added ++lon command for "listen-only" operation. See manual for details.
Version 188.8.131.52 (September 14, 2009)
- Added ++savecfg command to enable, or disable, automatic saving of configuration parameters. See manual for details.
Version 184.108.40.206 (June 2, 2009)
- Added secondary address support. See manual for details.
- Added support for device mode serial poll status byte. See manual for details.
- Several reliability and compatibility enhancements.
Version 220.127.116.11 (March 26, 2009)
- Fixed defect causing spurious characters to be generated on startup.
- Fixed defect causing lockup when changing modes.
- Enhanced compatibility with various network analyzers (such as 8757E).