- NetFinder — Network configuration utility for Prologix GPIB-ETHERNET controller.
- NetFinder for Linux — Command-line version of network configuration utility for Prologix GPIB-ETHERNET controller in two formats: python script and stand-alone executable (x86 32-bit ELF)
- Prologix GPIB Configurator — Configuration utility for Prologix GPIB-USB controller by John Miles. Help
- EZGPIB — Data acquisition software for Prologix GPIB-USB controller by Ulrich Bangert. User Guide
- LabVIEW — Danny Holstein's open source LabVIEW compatibility library for Prologix GPIB-USB controller. Includes LabView VIs modeled after those in the standard NI 488.2 interface.
- How to configure Prologix GPIB-USB controller with PrintCapture plotter emulator
- How to setup Prologix GPIB-ETHERNET controller with Agilent VEE. (Thanks to John Boyles)
- 7470.exe — An excellent open source plotter emulator by John Miles
- PrintCapture — A full-featured commercial plotter and printer emulator. 30-day trial version available.
- Plottergeist — Another full-featured commercial plotter emulator
- KO4BB.com — Nice survey of GPIB interface options by Didier Juges
- Clifton Laboratories — See Prologix GPIB-USB controller in action
- ing.dk — Review of Prologix GPIB-USB controller by Poul-Henning Kamp (in Danish)
- Time-Nuts — You often find discussions about Prologix GPIB-USB controller here
- HP_Agilent_Equipment — Excellent newsgroup for discussions about GPIB and HP/Agilent equipment
- TekScopes — Excellent newsgroup for discussions about GPIB and Tektronix equipment
- LabVIEW — Matthias Schroeter's excellent web page on using Prologix controller with LabVIEW on Linux.
- Instrument Control (iC) — Java framework to control test & measurement instruments. Supports Prologix controllers.
- GPIB on Debian Linux — Setting up Prologix GPIB-USB on Debian Linux.
- Instrumentation Control, Data Acquisition and Processing with MATLAB — Using Prologix cotrollers with MATLAB.
- pty-gpib-emulator — An instrument emulator, written in Python, to emulate GPIB devices connected to Prologix GPIB-USB controller.
- CRF Visa Wrapper — Visa wrapper for Prologix GPIB controllers.
The following sample programs demonstrate how to programmatically send and receive data from instruments using Prologix GPIB-USB Controller:
- C/C++ sample for Microsoft Windows
- C# sample (Requires Microsoft .NET 2.0 or later)
- Visual Basic.NET sample (Requires Microsoft .NET 2.0 or later)
- LabVIEW sample
- MATLAB sample
- Python sample
- A more complex Python sample
- Binary transfer sample for Microsoft Windows. Demonstrates uploading binary data to HP 33120A function generator. (Requires firmware version 6.9 or later)
- Binary transfer sample for Linux. Demonstrates uploading binary data to HP 33120A function generator. (Requires firmware version 6.9 or later)
The following sample programs demonstrate how to programmatically send and receive data from instruments using Prologix GPIB-ETHERNET Controller: